Houzz Trade Program Adds Several Premium, In-Demand Brands
Today, we’re excited to share that several prestigious companies have joined the diverse set of to-the-trade brands available on Houzz’s industry-leading Trade Program. The additions include:
– Heirloom-quality living room, bedroom and dining furniture from Bernhardt Furniture Company.
– Diverse, artisan-created home decor and furniture from Four Hands.
– Superbly crafted, hand-bent chairs, stools, tables and accessories from Bend Goods.
– Colorful, contemporary outdoor furniture from Fermob.
– Unique and vibrant decorative objects from Cyan Design.
– Traditional, historic, classic and contemporary textiles from Scalamandré.
– Distinctive and chic accessories and furniture from Palecek.
– Lighting with quality craftsmanship and impeccable attention to detail from Hinkley Lighting.
– A creative, sophisticated collection of handcrafted furniture, lighting and accessories from Regina Andrew.
The Houzz Trade Program provides remodeling and design professionals with access to products at trade-only pricing directly on the Houzz Shop. Millions of products are available ranging from items for major remodeling projects and custom home builds, such as vanities, bathtubs and tiles, to furniture, lighting and small decor items. Houzz’s dedicated Trade Account Managers simplify the process for professionals by helping to source products, track and consolidate shipments, and assist with custom orders and bulk requests.
For more information and to enroll, please visit www.houzz.com/trade-program.
*Image from Regina Andrew.