Houzz Supports Next Generation of Home Professionals with Scholarship Program
Home building, remodeling and design professionals are a fundamental part of the Houzz community. With the Houzz Scholarship Program, we are proud to support the next generation of architects, interior designers, builders and other home professionals, as they pursue their education and careers.
Houzz awards four $2,500 scholarships in the categories of ‘Women in Architecture’, ‘Residential Design’, ‘Sustainable Residential Design’ and ‘Residential Construction Management’ biannually in the spring and fall.
Spring 2019 winners are:
– Women in Architecture: Katrina Uher (studying architecture at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
– Residential Design: Calistro Reyes (studying architecture at Kansas State University)
– Sustainable Residential Design: Patrick McManama (studying interior design and environmental and sustainability studies at Indiana University Bloomington)
– Residential Construction Management: Anthony Pellegrini (studying construction management at California Polytechnic State University)
High school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students* of architecture, interior design, landscape architecture or construction management, are invited to apply for the Houzz Scholarship Program at this link.
In addition to submitting a brief essay on their design and architecture influences, students create a Houzz professional student profile to begin showcasing their portfolio of work and networking with more than two million active home professionals around the world.
The deadline for fall 2019 scholarship entries is June 30, 2019. Good luck to all applicants!
* The Houzz Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 17 years of age or older who are enrolled in a design or architecture program at an accredited college or university. Read full terms and conditions here.